Streetie-Pie Party Competition - Terms and Conditions
If you're keen to get your hands on a ready-made Pie Party kit for you and your neighbours, make sure you've read the competition Terms and Conditions before you submit your entry.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
2. Entrants must be members of Streetbank.
3. Entrants must be able to organise a Pie Party during the period 1 May - 30 June 2014.
4. No purchase is necessary for participation in this prize draw.
5. To enter, share your Streetie-Pie Party plans as a word document by email by midnight on Monday 14 April.
6. Streetbank shall not be responsible for late, lost, or delayed entries or network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind that may delay or restrict entry into the prize draw. Entry made in any other format or which is incomplete, illegible, or defaced may be rejected.
7. We can only accept one entry per person in any 24 hour period. The competition begins on Friday 7 March ("the Opening Date") and runs until Monday 14 April 2014 ("the Closing Date").
8. The winners will receive one party box that will provide enough pies for 50 people courtesy of Higgidy.
9. The Promoter of the competition is Streetbank, South Park Studios, 88 Peterborough Road, London, SW6 3HH. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winners will be the people who send the best description of their Streetie-Pie Party plans.
11. The prize will be posted to the winner at the address provided a day before the date of the party.
12. Winners may be required to take part in promotional activities.
13. Entering the prize draw will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions. Streetbank reserves the right to refuse to award prizes to anyone found to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
Please help us grow by sharing with your friends