In a nutshell:
- Be Nice.
- Do unto others etc...
That sums most of it up but to be a bit more specific...
1. Fees & costs
Streetbank is available to use free of charge. Streetbank reserves the right, at any time, to charge or modify fees for access to the Site or for any of its Services.
You are responsible for paying any applicable fees and taxes and for all hardware, software, service and other costs you may incur in connection with the Services, including costs incurred in connecting to the Sites via the Internet.
2. Content guidlines & prohibited use
Content Guidelines. You agree not to post, upload or transmit to Streetbank’s servers any communications, text, graphics or other information (collectively, “Material”) that:
- is obscene, fraudulent, indecent, discourteous, racially offensive, or abusive;
- defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others;
- contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other disabling devices or other harmful component intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- advocates or encourages any illegal activity;
- infringes upon the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity right or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party;
- violates the privacy of individuals, including other users of the Sites; or
- violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
Streetbank in its sole discretion shall determine your compliance with the foregoing guidelines and reserves the right to delete from the Sites without prior notice any material that it deems to be non-complying or otherwise objectionable for any reason. Streetbank may take any action with respect to the Material if Streetbank believes, in its sole discretion, that the Material may create liability for itself or any third parties or may cause Streetbank to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs, vendors or advertisers.
3. Links to third party sites
Any third-party sites to which the Sites may link are not under Streetbank’s control, and Streetbank does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information, content, communications or materials available on such third-party sites. Unless express language to the contrary, Streetbank does not intend links contained on the Sites to be referrals to, or endorsements of, the linked third-party sites or the entities that operate them, and such links are provided for convenience only.
4. Disclaimer & limitation of liability
THE SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR OTHER DATA OF ANY KIND OR NATURE MADE AVAILABLE ATTHE SITES (COLLECTIVELY, “INFORMATION”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS ANDWARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION,WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.STREETBANK MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE AS TO THE CONTENT, SEQUENCE,ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITES OR THE INFORMATION OR THAT THEINFORMATION MAY BE RELIED UPON FOR ANY REASON. STREETBANK MAKES NO WARRANTY,REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE THAT USE OF THE SITES, THE SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION WILL BEUNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS CAN BE CORRECTED.STREETBANK DOES NOT SCREEN OR ENDORSE ANY PERSON WHO LIST ON THE SITES, AND MAKES NOREPRESENTATIONS AS TO INDIVIDUAL CHARACTER OR CONTENT OF LISTINGS POSTED ON THE SITES BYINDIVIDUALS . NO ONE IS UNDER ANY OBLIGATION TO USE THIS SERVICE AND STREETBANK CANNOT BEHELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY EVENTS THAT TRANSPIRE THROUGH USE OF OUR SERVICES. STREETBANK ISNOT AND WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES ARISING OUT OF CONTACTING ORMAKING ASSOCIATIONS WITH USERS OF THE SITES. ALL INFORMATION IS SUBMITTED VOLUNTARILY ANDTHIS INFORMATION WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC. ALL RISKS FOR MAKING THIS INFORMATIONAVAILABLE WILL BE BORNE BY YOU, THE USER. IF A DISPUTE SHOULD ARISE BETWEEN YOURSELF ANDANOTHER USER YOU RELEASE STREETBANK FROM ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES (ACTUAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSEDARISING FROM SUCH A DISPUTE. WITHOUT LIMITATION, STREETBANK SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR:
- any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information, the Sites or the Services;
- any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information;
- any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information furnished hereunder;
- any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Information, or from the use by you of the Internet generally;
- any special or consequential damages that are directly or indirectly related to the use of, or the inability to use, the Services or the Sites, even if Streetbank has been advised of the possibility of such damages; or
5. Privacy & communication to the sites
Any communication, information or other material you transmit or post to the Site, by electronic mail or otherwise (other than personally identifiable information about you), including any answers to questions, comments, suggestions, or other data supplied by you is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary.
6. Representations & warranties
You represent and warrant that:
- all factual assertions that you have made and will make to Streetbank are true and complete; and
8. Governing law, jurisdiction & resolution
9. Changes to the services & the sites
Streetbank reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the services or the Sites at any time, including the availability of any features, databases or content. Streetbank will attempt to provide reasonable notice of such changes to the Services or the Sites. Streetbank may also impose limits on features or restrict access to parts of the Sites.
11. Unlawful conduct
Notifications of any unlawful conduct, including, without limitation, copyright or other intellectual property infringement should be sent to Streetbank’s designated agent, contact us.