Keep the Jubilee Spirit Going
On the 3rd of June 2012, people up and down Britain are going to be holding street parties to celebrate the Jubilee with their neighbours.
We're delighted that people are using Streetbank, not only to promote their local parties, but also to gather everything from tables and Tupperware, to games to keep the kids (and the kid-at-heart adults) entertained.
The question is how can you "Keep the Jubilee Spirit Going" after such a splendid community event?
Our answer is simple – by sharing!
- Think what things or skills you have to share.
- Sign up to Streetbank (if you’ve not done so already) to let your neighbours know what you’d like to share and see what gems they have to offer.
- Spread Streetbank in your community by:
- Emailing your neighbours about us before and after the event.
- Handing out flyers – you can download some here or we can send some glossy ones by emailing email@example.com.
- Checking out our grow page here for more ideas.
And did you know we're running a Photo Competition asking what Community means to you? There are Higgidy pies and RSPB memberships to be won. Check it out here.